In terms of Industrial applications pipes are typically used to carry a wide range of liquids and solid substances. With every kind of material, there are distinct needs for durability and strength and that’s why industrial pipes are offered in a wide range of sizes, materials , and characteristics.
Flexible as well as rigid tubing is utilized in a variety of industries, including construction, energy and many other civil infrastructure projects. Depending on the purpose and the kind of material it is transporting the tubing is made of different materials , including brass, aluminum carbon, bronze, graphite, clay, ceramic concrete CPVC and iron PVC etc.
In this post, we will focus on the five most popular pipes used for industrial applications involving copper or fiber optic cables.
Pre-lubricated (PLB) design for ducts FiBERDUCT is a durable inner lubricant called ‘Silk Layer” that is coextruded by HDPE which decreases friction and improves performance. It is a popular choice for various functions in industries like telecom, infrastructure and oil and gas, CATV, and network builders.
- It protects against heating by aerodynamics
- It also has Ultraviolet (UV) Security. It includes anti-termite and rodent properties.
It is designed to be used for aerial installation using fiber optic cables
2. The FiBERF8 is a fantastic solution to combat the right-of-way (ROW) problems in underground installations.
- Lowers time for installation and the cost of deployment
- Guards suspended cables against environmental damage
- It also comes with an additional UV protection feature.
3. Particularly designed for telecom firms FiBERFLY features an internal ribbed design which allows blowing over more distance. The unique geometry and design generates a particular “suction effect” that multiples the pulling force, making optical fiber cables float within the HDPE Duct with a higher speed.
- The unique Keshav Kripa design eases stress on the fiber optic and results in more durable cables and decreased losses to the cable
- Long haul designs that are robust and durable mean less upkeep, as well as lower operating expenses
- Long-distance blowing is also a cause of lower coupling and a shorter time for deployment of networks, which, in turn, results in greater efficiency in network building
4. In the case of the bury and forget technological innovation, the design of FiBERiTRACK is able to identify where the duct is located. It has an in-built +/-3m precision GPS antenna that is connected to the receiver through Bluetooth. The GPS can provide real-time information and help users to the location of interest by highlighting their location in the map.
- It provides precise coordinates for ducts
- It can be used to check on the best practices for installation that is buried
- The pipes are weatherproof and come with connectors for jointing
5. It is hailed as the next-generation micro ducts, FiBERWAYS is an excellent option for building and direct micro cable installation for FTTH networks. In Keshav Kripa’s FiBERWAYS several micro ducts are connected and create dedicated pathways to fibre optic cables.
- It is a huge boost of network speed.
- Do not require trenches of any depth to be installed.
- It also comes with anti-termite UV and anti-rodent (UV) protection, which guarantees the longevity of.
- Also, it includes GPS Duct locating system.