Double Wall Corrugated ( DWC ) HDPE pipes
Double Wall Corrugated ( DWC ) HDPE pipes are similar to regular HDPE pipes with the exception that they feature different external and internal surfaces that give the pipes additional stiffness and strength. These are made from High-Density Polyethylene, which is extremely durable and has high longevity. They are corrugated on the outside and smooth inside. They are available from 75mm to 1.0 meters in diameter. They are lightweight and are suitable for non-pressure underground wastewater and drainage as well as cross drainage (pipe culvert) and rainwater harvesting. They do not require maintenance and, once they are installed they will remain underground for a long time.
Applications from DWC HDPE Pipes
Sewerage/Storm Water Drainage. Sewerage treatment plants.
High movement of tectonics. Drainage & Sewerage in Buildings/Hospitals/Workshop/Colony.
Benefits of HDPE DWC Pipes
- Expected Service: Life between 75 and 100 years.
- Environmentally Safe: No leaks no cracks, and no harm to the environment and soil.
- Socially-Friendly: Pipe laying does not disrupt urban clusters.
- Cost-Effective: It requires a minimum of materials to achieve the same force. Maintenance is minimal due to nonThe adherence of sewage components to the surface of the pipe that is chemically inert, the pipe is not susceptible to corrosion, and Zero to low damage.
- Easy Installation: No heavy load and transporting equipment is needed. They are easy to use, extremely fast, and cost-effective to install. They require less effort and are able to be installed in extremely restricted places. They are simple push-fit joints that have Elastomeric sealing Rings for an online system or with additional couplers. The joining time is between 2 and 5 minutes for each joint.
- Chemical Resistance: chemically resistant to the wastewater components and ‘crown corrosion’ is not present.
- A 400mm wide DWC pipe weights just 8.4 Kg/m. This is a lot lower than RCC pipe and HDPE walls.
- In 6mt. length standard. Flexible and adaptable to every kind of soil and condition on earth.
- Green pipe materials for sustainable development of the environment.